The 2010 Hyundai Vera Cruz GLS is as sexy as they come. Its 3.8 liter V6 engine gets an impressive 17 mpg in the city and 23 on the highway. It showcases an automatic 6-speed transmission with overdrive and Shiftronic with a front wheel drive drivetrain. Classified as an SUV, it seats 7 on three rows.
She puts out a nice 260 horsepower at 6000 RPM and carries 257 pound feet of torque at 4500 RPM.
Beyond these impressive specs the Vera Cruz GLS also sports some nice features:
- Anti-lock brakes
- Alloy wheels with a premium wheels option
- Front and rear air conditioning
- Cruise control
- AM/FM stereo with compact disc
- Power steering, wheels and locks and mirrors
- It also comes with a power liftgate
- Optional navigation system
- Moon roof option
- Remote keyless entry
That’s just for starters. For safety, the 2010 Hyundai Vera Cruz GLS offers:
- Driver and front passenger standard airbags
- Side impact air bags
- Head/curtain airbags
- Rear curtain airbags
- Child door lock
- Traction control
One of the most impressive features of the Vera Cruz is its turning arc. It is quite nimble for its size and on the highway you’ll be hard pressed to find a ride that is anywhere near as quiet and smooth.
If you want to upgrade the standard features of the Hyundai Vera Cruz then you can order a Premium option that includes:
- LG navigation
- 605-watt Infinity Logic 7 audio system
- Mirror and seat memory
- Power tilt/telescoping steering wheel
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Power sunroof and power tailgate
The 2010 Hyundai Vera Cruz GLS is comparable to the Honda Pilot or Ford Edge SE. Pricing starts at $29,000 MSRP. Do your family a favor and take advantage of Hyundai’s entrance into the small SUV market.